Yesterday and mom, dad and i went to Princess Margaret to find out if i am going to need more chemo therapy. going into this meeting i was hoping that i was going to have an operation to remove the tumour some time in the near future.
After looking at the Ct scan my oncologist decided that one more round of chemo would be the best option for me. I return to sick kids on friday to start my 5th round of chemo.
Although i am disappointed, i am happy to see the finish line. I am comforted with the knowledge that round 6 will be my absolute final round.